Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Noodles For Fatso


The role of "Fatso" will be played by myself in this production. "Noodles" will be played by the delicious egg noodles that are now being eroded by my stomach acid.

I cooked tonight. There was no fire. Nothing was even burnt. Culinary brilliance has been achieved once again. We've got the tools, we've got the talent! It's Miller time! HUZZAH!

Although...part of the chicken did look questionable...but we'll pretend that didn't happen.

I'm dead tired right now, to the point where I could start hallucinating at any time. I have such a big mess to clean up, so while I'm doing that there will be a purple rabbit in a top hat reading the newspaper and conversing with me about the weather. Good times.

Meanwhile, writer's block still sucks worse than a two-dollar hooker with herpes and OCD strikes my blog once again.
I'm also saddened to know that I won't be seeing Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince until next week because I suck at life and can't drive myself to the theater. Happiness denied. Until Friday.

Peace, love, and bacon grease. I'm getting some damn sleep and hoping that the massive zit on my face (it knows where it is) will GTFO by tomorrow because it looks diseased. Stupid, stupid skin. No wonder I was invited to join the nearest leper colony. I'd fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment