Sunday, August 21, 2011

Things Have Happened.

Since it's been an eternity since my last update, of course there would be at least SOMETHING different going on at some point. Otherwise I'd be even more boring (and depressed about it) than I am now. Anywho...since then, I've moved a lot of times. I had my first job, quit my first job (because I moved), got my driver's license, traveled to a few places, and ended up breaking my "no boyfriend ever again" rule. So far that's been going pretty spiffy, if I do say so myself. We've been together for a year-and-a-half and I live with him, thus making my dreams of leaving the Midwest come true. We met through our mutual love of Opeth, which is also pretty damn spiffy. And in another exciting turn of events, we're seeing them (and Katatonia, my favorite band!) together in October. Ah, romance.

So, enough of that gooey sh-show of emotion. Hopefully I won't disappear again for another 2 years. I need the writing practice. Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment