Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Shall Temporarily Withhold Sexually Deviant Comments. Especially Ones Directed At the Pope and Frank Zappa.

*takes deep breath* Michael Jackson's memorial service. Wow, talk about intense. I wish I could have been there instead of just watching it on my tiny laptop screen. Although if I'd been there, I would not be sitting here writing about how I wish I could have been there. There's the real tragedy, let me tell ya. I'd probably be seriously crying like a little girl. I'm surprised I'm not, actually. These past couple weeks have been highly emotional for a multitude of people throughout the universe. You know the aliens are just as sad about this as we are! Or not, considering one of the Men In Black movies outed him as an extraterrestrial (unless I was dreaming that part, like that time I swore ET actually turned out to be a chain-smoking bag lady named Marge). They're probably thrilled to have him come home. Selfish creatures. They need to bring him back. Now.
But wherever Michael is, I hope he's happy and being shown all the love he gave while he was here and then some. He deserves it. <3

Now I've got my window open and am blasting the holy hell out of "Thriller," hoping the people outside will hear it and start doing the dance in the middle of the street in honor of MJ and for my own personal entertainment. It's not working yet. The consequences of living in the middle of nowhere. Bah.

So where do we go from here?
I'm thinking McDonald's. I'm starving. Oh, that's right. McDonald's is not a charitable organization. They don't give free Big Macs to the poor, such as myself. Bummer.
To the Batmobile!..If only I could drive. And actually HAD the Batmobile. Triple bummer.
Alrighty then. We go nowhere...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment